Present simple vs. Present continuous
Do you like this exercise? Share it!
Quiz: Present simple vs Present continuous 2
Choose the correct answer.
- She often _____ her grandparents.
- is visiting
- I'm busy now. I _____ deliveries.
- 'm making
- Listen! The dogs _____.
- are barking
- Please be quiet, the baby _____.
- is sleeping
- I _____ you're well.
- am hoping
- My best friend never _____ vegetables.
- is eating
- Elephants _____ in Africa.
- are living
- I _____ in London at the moment.
- 'm living
- She always _____ her nails when she’s nervous.
- is biting
- Taylor _____ volleyball in a school team.
- is playing