Do you like this exercise? Share it!
Choose the correct answer.
- Covid-19 that is caused by the coronavirus has spread quickly across the world. This means it is …
- An epidemic.
- An outbreak.
- A pandemic.
- Clean hands protects you and others. How long should you rub your hands carefully with water and soap to make sure they are really clean?
- 5 seconds.
- 60 seconds.
- 20 seconds.
- The coronavirus spreads from person to person, through the air in ...
- Viral droplets.
- Pollution particles.
- Dust particles.
- You can help limit the spread of the virus by keeping a healthy distance from other people. What is the minimum recommended distance?
- 2 meters.
- 1 meter.
- 12 meters.
- If you feel a little ill and think you have Covid-19, what should you do?
- Go to hospital.
- Stay home.
- Visit your grandparents.
- How long is the coronavirus incubation period?
- 2 to 14 days.
- 5 to 6 days.
- 15 to 30 days.
- Can you always tell if someone has Covid-19?
- Which of the following is an example of physical distancing?
- You stop going to crowded places and visiting other people's houses.
- You stop talking to the people you live with.
- You stop speaking to your friends on the phone.
- Should I get the vaccine if I’ve recovered from Covid-19?
- How much alcohol should hand sanitizer contain?