Add to Google Classroom to Share with Students as an Assignment
Do you like this exercise? Share it!
Texts and speech bubbles
Read the texts and match them with the correct speech bubble.
- "How are you?"
- "This is my friend, Carl."
- "I wonder if she misses me too."
- "Quiet! Or they'll hear us."
- "I think I'm a fool."
- "Wow! This looks so good! Maybe someone helped him."
- "Look at what I did. I ate four pieces of cake. I'll never get this right."
- "Hey, don't tell anybody anything...I have exciting news."
- "Get out! Now!"