Do you like this exercise? Share it!
Para ver todas las preguntas en la misma pantalla presiona el botón "Show all questions
Classic tales - Quiz
Choose the correct answer to complete the statements.
- Cinderella wore shoes made of:
- Snow White ate a poisoned:
- Which little pig is the smartest?
- Rapunzel has very long:
- The woodcutter is the hero of which fairy tale?
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Snow white and the 7 dwarfs
- Who says ‘I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house down’?
- a giant
- a wolf
- a witch
- How many bears did Goldilocks meet?
- For how many years was Sleeping Beauty asleep before the Prince woke her?
- Which of these fairy tales does NOT feature a wolf?
- Little Red Ridding Hood
- The three little pigs
- Which of these does Jack steal from the Giant in Jack and the Beanstalk?