Listen and read along
"A bad case of stripes"
Reading comprehension online exercise
Add to Google Classroom to Share with Students as an Assignment
Do you like this exercise? Share it!
Choose the correct answer.
- What caused Camila Cream to scream?
- She was covered in stripes.
- She saw a big spider on the wall.
- She was bullied by her classmates.
- What did Camila Cream try on many outfits before going to school?
- She didn't want to be too hot.
- She wanted to impress her friends.
- She was trying to match the outfits with her hair ribbon.
- How did Camila Cream feel that day when she was covered with stripes?
- What happened when Camila Cream went to school?
- Her stripes went away.
- All of the kids laughed at her.
- The principal made her change her clothes.
- What happened to Camila at the end of the story?
- She stayed striped forever.
- She moved to a new house with her parents.
- She discovered the real Camila.