Integrating technology into the classroom is definitely a great way to reach diversity in learning styles.
Educaplay is a free website and it doesn’t require the installation of any software in the computer; you only need the browser and the plug-in of the installed flash.
The activities generated by the Educaplay can be reproduced from any browser whether online, through the web, or in a local way that means from any storage methods CD, USB memory, etc. This way any teachers can facilitate the activities in a fast and easy manner for his students, whether they have the internet in class or they can only use a few computers.
- Create multimedia Educational Activities according to your students’ needs.
- It has 15 types of fun activities to engage your students.
- Create groups for you class and collections of activities linked by a common theme or goal.
- Identify classified activities by your educational system in the directory.
- Download HTML5 or FLASH activities.
- Download the activities to be used off-line from any computer without Internet connection.
- Share your activities in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Share activities on blogs and limit access with “ticket access” option.
- Multilingual activities (Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, Galician, Catalan, Basque).
- Some activities like dictation and dialogues allow voice recording.
- Get reports from the activities’ evaluation.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Interactive maps.
- Jumbled Word.
- Jumbled Sentence.
- Matching Games.
- Matching Columns Games.
- Matching Mosaic Games.
- Slide show.
- Video quizzes.
- Word search puzzle.