There is a specific plot structure that most stories follow. In fact, there are six main plot parts to be aware of:
- Rising action.
- Falling action.
Three little pigs leave home and build their houses.
One day, a hungry wolf comes along.
- Wolf comes to the first house of straw and blows it down.
- Wolf destroys the second stick house.
- Wolf goes to the third brick house, huffs, puffs, but can't tear it down.
The wolf decides to sneak down the chimney to get the pigs.
The wolf falls into boiling pot of soup and gets burned.
- The wolf is so scared of the three little pigs that he runs off into the forest.
- The three little pigs are never bothered by the wolf again.
- They live happily ever after.